The talent of styling is an art and stars are the canvas of the stylists. Making a statement is a buzzing word not only in B town but also among the fashion enthusiasts. But who is behind the perfect look of our Bollywood stars? How do they manage to deliver their best every time? well, these stylists are blessed angels to have one. Their sense of fashion and analyzing the trend to catch on is indeed a difficult task. Every stylist has set a rule of fashion to execute. know the Bollywood’s freakishly talented person stylist of actors & actresses.
1. Varun Dhawan Stylist – AKSHAY TYAGI
A fashion and textile graduate of Nova Scotia College of Art and Design University, Akshay is a celebrity fashion stylist and Bollywood costume designer. He is a senior stylist represented by Style Cell, his current, and former clients include Bollywood biggies like Varun Dhawan, Irrfan Khan, Rajkumar Rao, and Hrithik Roshan. Since 2012, Akshay has worked on 14 feature films, including Marjaavaan, Race 3, and Fitoor as the primary costume designer.
2. Shahid Kapoor Stylist – ANISHA JAIN
Anisha Jain is proving that overdressing don’t need to look fashionable. Keep it minimal with an edgy look. She often experiments with structural silhouettes with flattering colors combined with prints. Her statement look is suits & sneakers, a formal look with a splash of street style. Many top-notch stars are reaching out to this talented stylist to stand out in the fashion game.
3. Ranveer Singh Stylist – NITASHA GAURAV
“I love seeing the strange and enjoy everything bizarre,” Nitasha is a FIT graduate who believes clothing has no barriers one can choose any silhouette to express themselves. A quirky styling makes her stand out. So does her client’s has a freakish personality. She doesn’t fit into the puzzle pieces she creates her own “I enjoy pushing boundaries and demarcations, especially gender-specific roles.” – Nitasha.
4. Karthik Aryan Stylist – PRIYANKA & KAZIM
Love is in the fashion that made these love birds to choose the styling career together. Priyanka Shahani and Kazim Delhiwala duo styling brand ”The Vainglorious’ is known for their good eye for designer pieces they source it globally not just fashion capitals. Good research can change the whole game of styling this duo has proven extremely well. Karthik Aryan banging the curated looks of this couple.
5. Ayushmann Khurrana Stylist – ISHA BHANSALI
Isha Bhansali says she is blessed to have Ayushman as her muse. She is on her way to make him the country’s stylish man. Which we strongly seeing in her creations. She accepted that styling men is more difficult than women but Ayushman’s personality fits from black suit to funky looks he has that vibe to catch on that makes her brainstorm more amazing looks to put on.
6. Sonam Kapoor Stylist – RHEA KAPOOR
Sonam Kapoor Ahuja’s sister Rhea Kapoor didn’t follow her family legacy of acting instead she built her own fashion empire “Rheason” a high street fashion label. She proved her fashion sense by making her sister Bollywood fashion queen. Rhea flaunts the body of her muse keeping its personality raw. A young entrepreneur is making her way to achieve big with her own sister. These siblings are definitely giving goals to set on.
7. Deepika Padukone Stylist – SHALEENA NATHANI
Shaleena Nathani’s styling skills have blown our minds many times whether it’s award nights of film fest all her looks are wow factor. She has unpacked the iconic looks of the Bollywood personalities with her sleek hairdo. She known for her creative cohesive look putting together which enhances one’s personality amazingly. She is setting a high standard for the Indian styling artist to level up exponentially.
8. Kareena Kapoor Stylist – TANYA GHAVRI
Tanya Ghavri is making a noise in the Bollywood styling game. Marking her position has B-towns top stylist for Kareena Kapoor Khan. Co-founder of “Dhoom Dhaam Weddings” popularly known for creative styling. She knows how to make anyone fit in their statement. This skill has set high demand in Bollywood biggies.
9. Alia Bhatt Stylist – AMI PATEL
Celebrity Stylist, former Fashion Director L’Official India, and Creative Director Harpers Bazaar India, Ami has encountered in all aspects of fashion styling, her work fords from editorial, print, TV to star styling. Her huge portfolio has magazine covers and fashion stories of India’s best-known celebrities. Ami has a talent for transforming people to give them their best looks. Alia Bhatts look is a live look book of her creations. Keeping her personality in mind she always works on the color palette to suit well for the events she styling for. Ami’s love and passion for fashion have made her one of India’s best.
10. Vicky Kaushal Stylist – AMANDEEP KAUR
Amandeep is known as a Kaushal brothers stylist. She knows how to make their client look edgy with comfy. Her sartorial sensibilities have made a lasting impression on Vicky’s persona. She has a penchant for boxy silhouettes and androgynous elements, which she pulls off quite elegantly. One fashion don’ts she points on is animal prints not everyone can pull off rightly.
11. Aditya Roy Kapoor Stylist – NIKITA JAISINGHANI
Destiny takes her to the styling industry and she accepted it with a wide-open arm. After joining with her friends as a helping hand. She discovered her purpose of life styling. Karan Johar opened many doors for Nikita after seeing her work in many movies like Student of the year, Ae Dil hai mushkil a name a few. She styled many celebrities like Varun Dhawan, Siddharth Malhotra.
12. Shah Rukh Khan Stylist – SHALEENA NATHANI
Shaleena Nathani is herself become a celebrity of her styling skills. She has unpacked the iconic looks of the Bollywood personalities with her sleek hairdo. She known for her creative cohesive look putting together which enhances one’s personality amazingly. She has been worn a hat of a myntra fashions superstar judge.
- 8 Mindblowing Kdramas to Binge Watch in 2021Even if you’re already a K-drama addict, this list will help fuel your and binge-watch series. Just watching any random dramas will not worth your time But what if I give you the top 8 mindblowing kdramas. It has some crazy learning to take on. Buckle up I have some amazing Korean Drama that will blow your mind…
- Buy Best Printed Cotton Fabrics This Summer From Charu Creations | 16 Types Of CottonSummer is around the corner it’s time to create a room for thin fabrics. A farewell to thick clothes. Make cotton best friend this summer by adding colorful prints to your summer wear. Now, you don’t have to stick to one boring fabric Charu creations have opened multiple doors of cotton fabrics to enter the…
- Ultimate Guide To Digital Printed Fabric| FT – FabcurateGlowing tones with bright sunny days coming soon let’s vibe it with some digital prints. Bring it on the inner shore girl in your outfits. Shine brighter than sun fashionistas. In the era of the digital world if you haven’t tried the digitally printed fabric then are you making justice to this digitated generation? Not…
- How to recycle an old T-ShirtHas this lockdown boredom forced you to splash some creativity? Have you tried to recycle any of your pieces to add a fresh look to the wardrobe? If you are looking forward to paint anyone of your T-shirts then read this space before picking that nice brush. Trying new things always comes with two faces…
- 7 Emerging Sustainable Brand| Eco-Friendly Indian labelsSustainable fashion is a modish buzzing word in a fashion inside. A widely spread word like a fire in the clothing industry. Which has opened the eyes of consumers to invest in nature-friendly garments by choosing smart wear which can be worn multiple times giving it a stylized version. Designers of the industry understood the…